Spring Hill Residential Carpet Cleaning
Residential carpet cleaning is one of our biggest tasks. Your home's carpet is not just walked on, it is played on, lived on and enjoyed by your whole family. And maybe even the family pet, too!
Keeping the flooring clean is essential to your family’s health. Allergens, bacteria and general dirt and grim can build up quickly. Even if there are few stains on the carpet, it is still full of hidden dirt that you can’t see. Our professional steam clean can make your carpets brand new again. And, you can rest easy knowing that all those unseen bacteria have been eliminated.
Here are three great tips to maximize the effectiveness of your next carpet cleaning:
1. Remove all clutter from your carpet. Being diligent about removing loose items like kid's toys, tv remotes, throw rugs will ensure that every inch of your carpet is thoroughly cleaned. Spring Hill Carpet Cleaning professionals are thorough. However, you can help maximize your results be creating a clear, easy to access space in any carpeted areas.
2. Remove any light furniture. If it is easy to lift and move aside, then do so. Moving lighter pieces of furniture allows our certified professionals to get every nook and cranny of your carpeted surface. Most people have bulky furniture remain in place as that carpet doesn't not get as much traffic as other areas. However, removing lighter furniture from the room allows for the cleaning to be even more thorough.
3. Inform us ahead of time of any tough stains or damaged areas. By identifying problem areas in advanced, our skilled carpet cleaners can easily treat them using special techniques and equipment. We can also repair damaged rugs and carpets as well.
4. Make sure pets are in a secure area. Be sure to keep your family pet in another area during steam cleaning and carpet cleaning. Although, Spring Hill Carpet Cleaning uses safe cleaning agents, it is best for furry friends to remain tucked safely out of the way. On the day of the carpet cleaning, be sure to arrange another place for your loyal buddy to hang out.
5. Protect surface areas nearby or close to the carpet. It is vital that you protect surfaces near the carpet that will be cleaned. Baseboards, wood floors and other items near the carpet can be easily taped up with painters tape. This avoids any spill over from chemicals onto other areas. Our experts use the utmost care when cleaning, but it is still a great idea to tape up any nearby surfaces.
Once you are ready to have your carpets cleaned, call our professionals at Spring Hill Carpet Cleaning. We will get you set up and ready to go in no time!